Adopt an animal!
Do you have a favorite animal? Furry, hairy, scaly or feathered that makes you want to visit it? more
Drop by the Zoological Wildlife Foundation facility and come visit our animal friends. Find out how to locate us here
Read Our Reviews
Zoological Wildlife Foundation's principle focus is education. There is no better form of preserving wildlife than through education. We offer several programs which give you the opportunity to learn about many endangered and exotic animals. Our program will cover their native habitat, diet, endangered status and more.
You will have a unique opportunity to handle several animals one may never have thought possible, also providing great photo opportunities. Contact the Zoological Wildlife Foundation if you wish to schedule a program. It is recommended you book your program no less than two weeks in advance. Schools and other organizations may inquire about our discount rates. All proceeds go to the preservation and propagation of exotic and endangered species.
Educational ProgramsDownload our School Presentations
Many schools already know how easy and economical it is to have special presentations come to them. Our programs are flexible and self contained. They can be held in a classroom, assembly or at an outdoor educational site.
Zoological Wildlife Foundation presents safe, live animals to learning groups of all sorts. An ovious choice of science classes, animal's programs can add a new dimension to cultural arts, social studies, history and geographical studies.
We will bring the animals, our trained staff and knowledge to you, teaching for 45-55 minutes on a subject you choose.
Why have a live program?
Fun Our education is presenting the animals and the information in a humorous and informative way. The shows are packed with a balance of scientific and silly facts.
Involved Your group is encouraged to touch the animals and ask questions about them. Studies confirm the the best learning is achieved through active involvement.
Real No book or videos can ever replace the real thing. Our animal programs literally make the subject matter come alive.
Cost effective The programs are easily shared between classes and grades.With no busing or extra meal expenses, most groups are brining our programs into the schools for about $5.00 per student. (Minimum 100 students)
Convenient Unlike field trips, presentations are not weather dependent, can be held in the smallest of classes or the largest of auditoriums and can be scheduled any time of the year.
What is Next? Select from one of the topics below, or suggest your own. Brief descriptions along with the recommended grades are given, then, make a reservation for your program.
School Presentation Topics
1) "Habitats of the World" Discover the unique features animals have to help them survive. Habitas explored include rainforest, deserts, savannas, marshes and woodlands. Creatures such as Spiny tailed lizard, alligator, parrot, and hedgehogs are featured.
Suggested for Any Grade
2) "Reptiles: Myth-misconceptions" Live reptiles are introduced in a very safe and non-threatening manner. Animals such as lizards, alligators, turtles, tortoises and snakes are featured.
Suggested for Any Grade
3) "Rainforest: Exploring the Levels" Meet unusual inhabitants and learn incredible facts about some of today's hottest topics. Animals such as a Python, Giant Millipede, Amazon Parrot, alligator and Red Footed Tortoises are featured.
Suggested for Grades 3-5
4) "Continental Critters" Meet inhabitants of either Latin America or Africa in this Cultural Exploration.
Suggested for Grades 3-6
5) "Endangerment" Understand the vulnerability of animals by meeting live endangered species and their close relatives. Conservation challenges and success stories are shared, and students are encouraged to apply concepts to a fictitious creature
Suggested for Grades 5-12