JOIN THE ZWF TEAM!
Our goal is to raise public awareness to aid in the preservation and propagation of our world’s wildlife.
We are looking for individuals who love and are passionate towards the conservation and education of wildlife;
Upbeat & vibrant people who enjoy working with wildlife and people.
Make a difference and volunteer in a department that best suits
your individual skills, qualifications & experiences.
Come join the ZWF family!
Volunteer Program Positions:
Our office keeps our zoo flowing. Office volunteers assist in greeting guests as they sign in for their experiences.
Educate guests about the animals on site and the activities we offer.
Shadow our shining tour guides as they educate and engage guests
with interactive tours and memorable animal encounters.
Capture our guests candidly as they enjoy experiences with our unique animal ambassadors.
Do your part in conservation by educating guests about the importance of respecting all species
and spreading awareness about their individual roles in our planet.
Maintenance / Warehouse
Use you handy skills for a great cause and assist with various projects throughout the zoo.
• Send Resume to: Resume@zwfmiami.com
Volunteer Program Requirements:
• Must be 16 years for office/photography/education
• 21 years of age for Tour Guide/ Warehouse
• Commit to a minimum of 6 months (or more) of service
• Work a minimum of 20-25 hours a week
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and QuickBooks a plus!
• Be available to work on weekends and holidays
• Be flexible with schedule
• Limited animal interaction